Geography is a subject most often shied away from. Some argue that it is a science - others say it isn't. What do you think?
If you wish to know more - ask.
Would you like to know more....?
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Willkommen - Welcome - Bienvenido - Bienvenue
I am very happy to invite you to this blogspot. Here, I wish to share with you some Geographic knowledge - some new, some not so new. If you have any questions - Please do not hesitate to ask. Enter the ZEN!
Hey Perez, geography wasn't a favorite subject of mine. I think I dropped it in 2nd form. So i really don't know anything about this subject. However if I wanted to look into it, where should I start?
Great job Howson piece 1 is on the way
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Mrs. Richardson
ReplyDeleteHey Perez, geography wasn't a favorite subject of mine. I think I dropped it in 2nd form. So i really don't know anything about this subject. However if I wanted to look into it, where should I start?
ReplyDeleteawww - that's what I have been hearing... but see, you can start with asking the question....
Delete"What is Geography?"
By the way your blog is beautiful....
ReplyDeletethank you!
DeleteThis is very pretty, admiring the look and the nature. but i am happy to learn new things and hope this blog will teach me alot.
ReplyDeleteThanks AJules :-)
DeleteVery creative, well done Perez. Your use for blogging in class is difinitely going to be a sucess.
ReplyDelete